We are learning to know the right way to use online images.
1. I can find the creative commons license information of an image.
2. I can find the citation information of the image: author, title, URL and date.
1. Search from quality image sites and download a image.
2. Edit the image in Preview to attribute the photograper.
2. Explore creative commons symbols.
3. Make reference/link your image to the original sources.
How to attribute the photographer in the picture?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Grand your creative common license. Click here: http://creativecommons.org/choose/